Ellevate’s Policy Committees recommends State-level policy positions, for approval by the Board of Directors and Executive Membership, for which Ellevate Louisiana may advocate publicly if approved.
In this, Ellevate Louisiana's current year of operation, its policy committee is its board of directors. Some of the opinions we have expressed publicly include:
- 2022 Policy Positions Taken
- Op Ed: Louisianans should support Senator Cassidy's work on the Bipartisan Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act
- 2021 Policy Positions Taken
- 2021 Policy Opinion for Early Care and Education Sports Betting
- Support Policies to Increase Access to High Quality Early Childhood Development Programs in Louisiana
- 2020 Census
Stay tuned for more as Ellevate Louisiana further evolves its policy positions.